Do you feel when you apply online your application isn't taken seriously? Then this option is for you. You also get certain perks for physically mailing your certification application. Including the Following
- Increased application score
- A physical certificate mailed back to you signed by Oliy himself*
- A chance we'll send you some socks
- You always receieve a mailed response
*To recieve the physical certificate if you're approved you have to include your mailing address somewhere on your application.
Where do I send my application?
We are currently changing mailing address, if you sent your application to the old address before the 13th of August 2019 we should have received it. Check back in a few weeks for the new address.
What do I include in the application letter?
Please try to answer/include all of the following
- Which bot are you applying with?
- Are you posting your bot's server count to the API?
- Are you hosting your bot 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
- Is your bots code your own and not just a fork from another bot that is modified?
- Is your bot following all of the certification requirements?
- What would you consider your bot's main feature to be?
- How is your bot different to others that do the same function?
- Please include a link to your bot's website/documentation
- Please include your full help command including prefix
- Please include a mailing address we can use to send you a certificate if your application is successful.
Typing this up and printing it out is fine but you can score even more points if it's hand written ;)
For help and support you can email [email protected] or call us at +1 (831) 709-9211