This Bot Powers the Following Communities:
The Rules Bot helps you managing new members by providing an automated verification system using Discord's message reactions.
OS X & Linux:
• https://github.com/Rapptz/discord.py/archive/rewrite.zip • aiohttp • peewee • python3.6
With RulesBot you can create a rule message to ensure that all your users accept your rules to use your server. Furthermore, this bot can add several reactions to your message, which automatically assigns a certain role to the users.
You can also visit our website
Step 1: Make sure, you have the requirment packages installed
Step 2: Clone this repository with git clone
Step 3: Insert your Token into KEYS.py
Step 4: run the bot with python3.6 main.py
- NEW: extra Bot file for an bot who can test if the bot is online
- NEW: mention in the log messages
- CHANGE: some bugfixes
- CHANGE: time out time now 120 sec.
- CHANGE: better join message
- NEW: emojis under a message to get a role
- NEW: recovery command (-restore)
- NEW: this README
- CHANGE: Complete Rewrite
- CHANGE: Now channel mention instead of the channel id
- CHANGE: better ping message
- CHANGE: more error checks during the setup
- CHANGE: eval command for the bot owner(s)
- CHANGE: new texts
- BUG FIX: if you have too many roles the setup will now also work
- BUG FIX: thee bot test now his permissions during the setup
- BUG FIX: when reaction is removed -> role will be removed
- REMOVE: Time part in the setup
Bot by: BaseChip#2390 // romangraef89#0998 // Skidder#0001
Support server: https://discord.gg/HD7x2vx
- Fork it (https://github.com/basechip/RulesBot/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request
- You may not use the Rules Bot logo or name within derivative bots.
- You may not host a public version of Rules Bot.
- You may not charge for the usage of your instance of Rules Bot.
- You may not provide support for Rules Bot.
- solana Dracunculas#0297