Created By: Kavin# 1488
Fast Ticket is an open source Discord bot which uses JDA
Configuration / Values
- Color: Specifies the color for the embed.
- Logs Channel: The channel to post ticket logs to.
- Ticket Open Msg: The message to use when a user opens a ticket.
- Role: This users with this role can see the ticket.
- Open Ticket Tag: Whether or not the bot should tag the role (only works if role is set and the bot has correct permissions).
- Reaction Message Id: This internal variable stores the message id the bot should look for to be able open a ticket.
- You need the Administrator permission to use commands that can modify bot settings.
- -help : Shows the help message
- -new : Opens a new ticket
- -config : Shows the current configuration
- -value : Allows you to set config values
- -close : Closes the ticket you type the command in
- -emojiopen : Sends a message with a reaction that can be used to open tickets!
- -stats : Shows the statistics of the bot