Created By: Uhtred# 9007
The wisest cat on Discord.
|✅ upholds justice||❌ probably illegal|
|✅ divine body||❌ inaccurate anatomy|
|✅ worshipped by ancient egypt||❌ weeb wish fulfillment|
👁️ Sees All
- Classify images, label them, and grab text from them (100+ languages)
- Sniff out plagarism with the locate command
- Do image-matching with the mirror/similar command
- Whiskers can identify any image in the blink of an eye, such as:
- Anyone with public online photos
- Obscure album covers
- Ancient Latin texts and paintings
- Creepypastas and SCPs
- Any breed or species of animal
- Post-ironic memes
🧠 Knows All
- Whiskers can tell you the statistics to any Google search term
- Easy-use commands for Wikipedia, Quora, Yahoo Answers, KnowYourMeme, and SCP Foundation
- Whiskers speaks over 100 languages - use him as a translator
- Whiskers can help you select proper word choice for announcements
🙏 Bring Peace
- Propose ideas to the #mod-vote tribunal with a simple command
- They either pass or fail, which can represent anything you want
- Configure custom pass/fail thresholds
- Suggestions in #feedback that are popular enough progress as "petitions"
- Due process means everything - whiskers holds the mod team accountable
⚔️ Protect your Lands
- Whiskers will smite your enemies
- Auto-kick or auto-ban invaders and raiders
- Enable autorole to quarantine suspicious accounts
- Require joining accounts to connect an external account, preventing alts
👺 Punish Sinners
- React to an inappropriate message with enough :report: reactions, and Whiskers deletes it
- Then he archives it in #report-log (with image retention)
- Whiskers can also auto-mute reported users for a customizable amount of time
- Auto-moderate channels, alongside metrics such as NSFW or toxicity (and many more)
- He is constantly learning through Google's PerspectiveAPI
🌿 Expand your Alliances
- Interserver channels - Whiskers will open embassies for you, portals into strange lands.
- Simple and intuitive to set up
- Messages sent on either embassy will be sent to the other one.
- Use it for diplomacy, inter-server events, or even just plain fun
And More ❗
- Moderation utility (ban, kick, etc.)
- Auto-display the number of online users in a channel's name
- Custom prefixes
- Oh, and did I mention he's sentient? Try having him identify his own profile picture.
A Taste of His Power
- Anti-token leak security added
- In the near-impossible event my token is leaked, Whiskers will leave every server affected.
- He will detect actions executed by him but not sanctioned by a command, upon detecting which he will leave.
- In order for this to work, he has to have access to the audit logs.
- Powerful image analysis
- Useful information APIs and integrations
- Communication utility such as voting, translation, and embassies
Core Commands Anyone @whiskers analyze [metric] [text] to predict if a message follows the metric (15 metrics to choose from) @whiskers translate [language] [text] to translate a message to the specified language @whiskers describe [image url] to analyze and label the contents of an image @whiskers identify [image url] to guess what an image represents (reverse-search) @whiskers similar/mirror [image url] to find an exact match or similar match @whiskers read [image url] grabs text from an image and posts it in a copypastable format @whiskers query/wikipedia/yahoo/kym [text] searches corresponding API (query -> Google) for answer Approved Roles @whiskers propose [text] to send a proposal to the modvoting channel (constant voting threshold) @whiskers motion [threshold] [description] - a proposal with a custom threshold @whiskers alert [severity 1-4] to alert mods to an altercation (my server bans pinging mods but allows approved users to alert) Moderators @whiskers mute/unmute/ban/unban/kick/role/warn [user/role] @whiskers autorole [role] - sets up an autorole, typically for verification @whiskers wash [1-100] - purges the specified number of messages Admin Only @whiskers lockdown [0-2] - locks down the server (0: none, 1: autokick, 2: autoban) @whiskers embassy [channel] sets up an embassy in a channel that can be connected to another server @whiskers verification [0-1] - sets the verification mode @whiskers prefix [prefix] self explanatory @whiskers channel [modvoting|modannounce|modactivity|feedback|reportlog] [channel] to link one of the features to a channel @whiskers emote [upvote|downvote|report] [emote_name] to set the name of the emote to its corresponding mechanic @whiskers permit [rolename] to permit a rolename to interact with me @whiskers unpermit [rolename] to remove a role from interacting with me @whiskers reportable [channel] to add a channel to the list where messages are reportable @whiskers config [mod_upvote|mod_downvote|petition_upvote|report_vote] [count] to set a voting threshold @whiskers counter [interval 1-50] to set the change in # of users online in order to update the counter @whiskers report_time [number 10+] to set the amount of time a user gets muted for a report (default 60s) And more...
Huge thanks to Yandex and PerspectiveAPI for their generous APIs