Created By: Callidus# 3141
This Bot Powers the Following Communities:
OKTO is a bot that provides information about upcoming rocket launches, launch provider and launch vehicle, with more coming soon!
The following commands are currently available:
- ;launch next
- Shows the next upcoming launch and some basic information on that launch.
Add the name of a launch provider or vehicle to get the next launch of that provider or vehicle.
(This command can also be called by ;nl or ;ln)
- ;launch next 'provider or vehicle'
- Shows the next launch from the given launch provider or launch vehicle.
- ;launch list
- Shows a list of upcoming launches (maximum of 10).
(you can also replace ;launch list by ;ll, both in this and in other commands)
- ;launch list all
- Get a list of upcoming launches, including those that aren't certain or have been cancelled.
Use the reactions to see other pages.
- ;launch list 'launch provider/vehicle name'
- Get a list of upcoming launches from a specified launch provider or vehicle, including those that aren't certain or have been cancelled.
- Shows all the vehicles/agencies that you can sort the launch next and launch list commands on.
- ;launch info
- Get more detailed info on a selected launch.
Use the number of the launch from the launch list all
OKTO can send notifications to a channel or to you as a Direct Message at set times before a rocket launch
- Calls up the menu for setting up launch notifications in the current channel
- Calls up the menu for setting up launch notifications in your DMs
- ;provider 'name of launch provider'
- Shows information about a launch provider
- ;provider list
- Shows a list of all launch providers that can currently be called with the provider command
- ;vehicle 'name of launch vehicle'
- Shows information about a launch vehicle
- ;vehicle list
- Shows a list of all launch vehicles that can currently be called with the vehicle command
- ;orbiter 'name of orbiter'
- Shows information about an orbiter
- ;orbiter list
- Shows a list of all orbiters that can currently be called with the orbiter command
- Shows information about a random exoplanet in the NASA Exoplanet Archive
- ;exoplanet 'name of an exoplanet'
- Shows information about that exoplanet
- ;exoplanet 'name of a star'
- Shows information about that star (only stars that have exoplanets)
- Shows a random picture of space
- ;earthpic 'natural or enhanced'
- Shows the most recent image taken by the EPIC camera onboard the NOAA DSCOVR spacecraft
- Gets a random picture made by Curiosity. Chooses from all pictures Curiosity ever made
- Gets a random picture made by Spirit. Chooses from all pictures Spirit ever made
- Gets a random picture made by Opportunity. Chooses from all pictures Opportunity ever made
- Gets a random picture made by or about the Hubble Space Telescope
- ;Searchimage 'searchterm'
- Search the NASA image library, chooses a random picture from the results to display
- Shows the current location of the International Space Station
- Shows a list of the people currently in space and in which spacecraft they are.
- Shows a list of websites with more information
- Get the latency of the bot
- ;setprefix 'prefix'
- Change the bot's prefix to something else
- ;help or ;okto
- Shows a list of all the available commands.
- ;help 'command group'
- Shows the descriptions for the commands in that group.
- Shows more information about the bot itself.