Created By: greatman#1337
Originally a Discord bot for alerting of new Legendary drops in a World of Warcraft/WoW Guild, it became a fully pledged bot offering multiple features:
- Mythic+ affix displayer (!affix)
- Get a player's PVE progression/Mythic+ Rank/iLVL/etc. (!lookup)
- Give the latest log of the guild on WarcraftLogs (!log)
- Show the current status of a Warcraft Realm (!status)
- Give the current price of the WoW token (!token)
- Have custom commands for your server (!createcmd !removecmd !listcommands)
- Search gifs (!gif)
- Link your Battle.net account to make the bot know your characters and auto-select on several commands like !lookup
- Get your guild's rank on Raider.IO (!rank)
- Listen to your music (!playmusic)
- Sync your WoW Guild Ranks to your Discord Server (!synchelp !sync !syncguild)
Initial Bot configuration
To be able to work properly, the bot needs some information from you. You can go on the website, login, select your server and fill our the server information on the bottom.
Legendarybot have several Admin commands. To be able to run those admin commands, you need one of the following conditions:
- You are Owner of the Discord server.
- You need the Admin role on your server.
- You need the
Without one of those conditions, you are only allowed public commands.
The default bot prefix is
!. You can change it to whatever you want with the
!prefix command or the website website.